If you do not maintain good oral hygiene at home, no treatment will be effective. You will receive advice and instructions on how to care for your teeth and gums when you visit Now Dental.
The team at our office is dedicated to improving your dental health during your visit. However, it is important that you continue to take care of your smile at home through consistent oral hygiene. Maintaining a healthy and bright smile requires a number of daily habits and practices. You can keep your smile healthy by following these basic steps:
- Each meal should be followed by brushing. We recommend using a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride-containing toothpaste.
- Every day, floss at least once. Just before you go to sleep at night is the best time to floss.
- Consume a balanced diet. You can prevent tooth decay by limiting your intake of sugary and acidic foods.
- Schedule a six-month dental appointment. In these appointments, we will perform a professional teeth cleaning and a comprehensive dental exam to determine if any preventive or restorative treatments are needed.
- The dentist and team at our office will discuss your dental hygiene habits with you and provide you with information on any further steps you can take to maintain your oral health. If you would like more information about dental hygiene or wish to schedule an appointment, please reach out to our office.
What Is a general & family dentistry?
The goal of general dentistry and family dentistry is to help you achieve and maintain optimal oral health for the rest of your life. No matter if your child needs a simple dental checkup or a more complex procedure like root canal treatment, we can take care of your family’s smiles. Our experienced dentists and team are pleased to offer comprehensive general and family dentistry to meet all your dental needs and goals.
Patients are encouraged to visit us at least once every six months. During these routine appointments, we will provide a thorough dental cleaning and exam to make sure that your smile is in good health. It may be necessary for you to come to our office more often depending on your dental needs. For high-quality dental care, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible if you notice any type of dental pain or damage.
We invite you to contact us today for more information about our dental services and to schedule your family’s next dental appointment. We look forward to caring for you!
Dr. Skormin, DDSFamily Dentistry
Providing Top General & Family Dentistry for League City, Texas.
Serving League City, Texas and surrounding areas. We look forward to assisting you in attaining optimal oral health and confidence. Call our office if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment.