We know that dental care can be expensive even with good dental insurance. We don’t want cost to be a reason you don’t have the beautiful smile and excellent oral health you deserve. That’s why we offer many ways to pay for treatments including discounts.
You can be certain that we only provide treatments that you really need and will work tirelessly to help you with your financial needs to receive the much needed dental care.
With that said, here is our office financial policy. If you ever have any questions and need us to further clarify these policies, please don’t hesitate to call us.
- Basic and preventative procedures (cleanings, fillings etc.) – Payment is due on the day of service.
- Major procedures (Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, etc.) – 50% of the fee is due on the first visit with the remaining 50% on completion of the procedure.
- We will tirelessly work with you and your insurance company to help you receive the most benefits you are entitled to. However, you are responsible for any uncovered balances, co-payments and deductibles. Unfortunately, very few insurance policies fully cover all major procedures. Please ask us and we will let you know what your costs are for any co-payments.
- We always offer a 5% discount on all major procedures if you pay a part of your balance on your first visit.
- We proudly offer a 15% senior citizens discount.
- Most cosmetic services will not be covered by your dental insurance. All costs must be paid in full prior to any procedure being completed. However, our other discounts do apply.
- We offer many financial options to meet your current needs. We have payment plans and zero interest loans to help you. We have 3, 6 or 12 month financing available, ask us for the details.
- All returned checks will incur a $20 charge.